Tuesday, March 4, 2014

yesterday is gone



When you look back on your life don’t you just marvel at how it hasn’t been the major decisions   that have most impacted its course? It’s been the tiny, seeming in consequential ones. Like saying yes when you meant no but you said yes anyway. A couple of days ago i was talking with some babe who after a long discussion said she wished she could turn back time.[dont we all]
I knew he wasn’t the one I wanted my forever with but all my friends were getting hooked, they kept reminding me I wasn’t getting younger and I didn’t want to end up sad and alone. My ex wasn’t even ready, at least not for another year and I couldn’t pin my hopes on an unsure tomorrow.  So when the question was popped by the unwanted I said yes. Today am sad, am not alone and am unhappy because unwanted doesn’t complete me, even with three kids. 
I beileve that If only in that moment when I said yes, I told him I was still sleeping with my ex. If only in that moment I told him I cared about him so much that I knew he deserved someone who really loved him more than I could ever. What do you think poshbloggers?

No comments:

Post a Comment